Pages

Apr 27, 2011

Buffet Series in Japan ⑦-Shakey's

Hello, I'm Haru at Shinjuku Business Garden.

Today I’m going to tell you about a Pizza Restaurant – Shakey's

Shakey's is a very popular all-you-can-eat Pizza Restaurant chain in Japan.

You can eat as much as you want for 1,180yen.
It's a very reasonable price for all -you-can-eat.

Let me give you a few examples of the types of dishes you can enjoy there.
(16 regular type of Pizza, Seasonal Pizza, Monthly Pizza, Spaghetti, French fries ,
Beef curry, salad Bar) and so on.
Japanese Shakey's April Recommend Pizza is Pickled Plum Pizza.
Pickles Plum call " Umeboshi", it's a sour taste. Please try it, you might like it.

The Shakey's brings back some memories when I was high school student.
The taste have not changed since I was student.

Try Japanese Shakey's when you are in Japan!
The locate is near Shinjuku Business Garden, so please come visit us when
you go to the Shakey's. (Shinjuku Dori Branch)

Thank you very much for reading my blog.
See you next week!

Haru

Shinjuku Business Garden: http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/english/
Email: info@shinjuku-bg.jp
Tel: +81-3-6890-1111





No comments:

Post a Comment