Pages

Feb 19, 2012

I LOVE bath

Hello, everyone.
How are you?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.

February is certainly the coldest month in Japan.
But I have weird feeling that the coldest part has already gone.
I don't feel very cold lately, don't you feel the same way?

Anyway, please let me talk about bath today.
Do you like taking bath or you are one of those shower people even in the middle of winter?
I sure am a bath lover. Last year, I lived in a tiny and miserable apartment where I only had a unit style bath. You never know how I missed decent bathroom!!

Japanese bathroom is different from western style bathroom. I got impression through my stay at a couple of American families, that for western people, bath is bath and shower is shower. Shower and bath are not necessary considered as a pair. In Japan, however, shower space and a deep bathtub are combined in a bathroom. You clean yourself thoroughly in the shower space and then you let yourself soak into hot water in bathtub. I like setting water temperature at 42 degree Celsius. My bathtub has a function that keeps the water temperature at 42 degree automatically.
I sometimes take a long bath a couple of time a day during weekend. I even read in the bath.
It is surely refreshing and relaxing( and inexpensive;))
As long as there is a hot bath, I could stand cold winter:)

Hope you have a great weekend!
Rumi

Shibuya Business Garden
TEL 03-6892-1111
FAX 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00to 20:00
Saturday 9:00to 14:00
Sunday&Holidays closed

No comments:

Post a Comment