Pages

Apr 10, 2012

SAKURA (again)



Hello, everyone.
How are you doing today?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.
I know you must be already fed up with my blagging about sakura all the time lately.
I am sorry but I still talk about sakura again anyway.
Please be patient;)



On last Sunday, I went to the Nakameguro to enjoy Sakura trees along the Meguro river.
The Meguro river is one of the most famou spots for sakura in Tokyo.
Thanks to the good weather,there were crazy number of people out there for sakura viewing.
Many vendors sold food and drink, so crowd got stuck around vendors.
It was a total mess to be honest, even walking required some effort so that I wouldn't knock out kids around me.
But I enjoyed the festive atmosphere and so did other people.



This spring is unusually chilly and sakura started blooming later than usual.
So we can enjoy sakura for the rest of this week.
Why don't you drop by a famous sakura spot after work?
Sakura in dark lit by lanterns is also awesome!
Hope you have a smooth week.
Rumi



Shibuya Business Garden
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment