Pages

May 29, 2012

Pizza

Hello, everyone.
How are you?
This is Rumi from the Shibuya Business Garden.

It's hard to believe that May is almost over which means nasty rainy season is
around the corner. cry!!
I hate, wops I shouldn't have said something like that as a grown up, I mean I don't like rain so much.

But anyway, I am not talking about rain instead let me talk about pizza!
Is there anyone who don't like pizza?
No one!   Everyone loves pizza!

I was surprised to find out how often American(at least people I knew) eat pizza.
I can't remember any party where Pizza was not served.

We have pizza delivery shops such as the Pizza Hat and the Domino's of course.
But their price is like astronomical considering their size.
How come  Japanese large size pizza turned out to be less than middle size in American standard?

So my solution for this situation?
Make your own pizza from scratch!

It's fun to make pizza especially your duty is MAINLY sprinkle your favorite toppings:)
Other part is gracefuly left for my family. Yes, family is supposed to help each other, isn't it?






















I ate 3 pieaces and had difficult time to digest.
How I wish I listened the Europian rule which says never eat a lot of cheeze with water.
I will be a good girl and follow the advice from the next.

Hope you have a smooth week.
Rumi

Shibuya Business Gardenhttp://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
Tel:03-6892-1111
Fax:03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays:9:00 to 20:00
Saturday:9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed















No comments:

Post a Comment