Pages

May 28, 2012

Yomoda soba !


Hello.
This is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

What are you gonna have for lunch today?
If you go around Ginza and Nihonbashi, I recommend you go to Yomoda Soba.
I went to Yomoda soba at Ginza last week.

Yomoda soba,our company group, is Japanese noodle stand.
You can eat there Soba,Udon and Curry at a cheaper price.

Yomoda Soba HP: http://www.yomoda-soba.com/en/


This is Yamaudo-ten Soba I ordered. 400yen.
Yamaudo  in season was so tasty!


Here is set menu, tanuki-soba(half size) and curry and rice. 600yen.
Especially,I really like this curry!
It was stewed with tomato,chicken etc...,very spicy.


I hope you like yomoda soba.


See you next week.

tomoko

Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

please press 'Like!' button♪

No comments:

Post a Comment