Pages

Jul 16, 2012

Marine Day


Hello,
This is tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

How's your weekend?

Today is a Japanese national holiday "Umi no hi"(Marine day)!
Third Monday of July became a national holiday in 1996.
Japan is completely surrounded by the ocean,so Marine day is the day for giving thanks for many blessing of the ocean.



This picture I took is the ocean at Fukuoka,my home town.
There were many people enjoying surfing.
Do you go surfing? I tried, but I couldn't surf ride...

By the way,Marine day is not just a holiday for me because my birthday is very close. Unfortunately this year's marine day is not my birthday,but I hope my birth day will be a holiday every year.

see you next week.

Tomoko




If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,
please press 'Like!' button♪


Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment