Pages

Jul 9, 2012

Mekabu seaweed

Hello!
This is Tomoko at Shimbashi Business Garden.

How's your weekend?

I wrote about Tsukiji Market last week,but
one more thing I'd like to write this week.

I bought this at Tsukiji Market. Do you know what this is?



This is dried Mekabu seaweed.
I usually eat mekabu raw,so I was surprided and happy to find this dried mekabu.
I really like mekabu !
We can eat this plain,but a store staff recommend me to add them to boiling water and have them as a soup. Then I made miso soup with this dried mekabu. It was so good!
If you go to Tsukiji Market,why don't you try this seaweed?


See you next week.
Tomoko
please press 'Like!' button♪


Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment