Pages

Dec 9, 2012

X'mas in Australia!

Hi, This is Yuki from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex. 

How was your weekend??


Have you already prepared everything for Christmas??


I guess each countries Christmas is slightly different.

In western culture, usually people spend X'mas day at home with family.
In Japan, people go out for meals more than staying in at home.


When I used to live in the Gold Coast (Australia), I had a great Summer X'mas!!!






















I'd never seen Santa with shirts before them!


And when I went to the beach, many people were wearing.... Santa hats!!?






















And a surfer as well!




















I took these pictures when I was in Surfers Paradise.


The views were so funny and it was a great experience!
I couldn't imagine a 'Summer Xmas' before I went to Australia!


How does your country celebrate Christmas???



Yuki from Yotsuya Annex


Business Garden Yotsuya Annex
1-6-1 Wakaba,Shinjuku-ku,
Tokyo, Japan 160-0011
TEL: 03-5366-4700   FAX:03-5366-4701(Outside of Japan: +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/
-Office Hours-
Weekdays  9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays): Closed








No comments:

Post a Comment