Pages

Feb 7, 2013

Yomoda soba, buckwheat noodles!

Hi!

This is Ryoko from Yotsuya Business Garden.

The other day, I felt like eating soba (buckwheat noodles) as a dinner, so I went to "Yomoda Soba" in Ginza.


The panel says "home-made soba noodles and Indian curry and rice".

What? Indian Curry!??

I knew some soba restaurants serve curry and rice, but Indian curry was totally new for me.


Seats were almost full so I could only find a seat near the entrance.


They had so many kinds of unusual menu such as international soba.
 (Soba with Chinese, French, English taste.)

I'm sure you can enjoy choosing your special one from the menu.


I chose this set menu.




The curry had quite a lot of impact compared to noodles. 
Wow! Delicious!! Curry and rice was quit hot and spicy.

It was so weird for me to eat professional Indian curry in a noodle restaurant, because I'm only used to eat them in only Indian restaurants.






Are you hungry? Why don't you go??




Feel free to contact us.
TEL:03-3358-1913


See you next Thursday!!

Ryoko

Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)
-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed



No comments:

Post a Comment