Pages

Mar 19, 2013

zoo in the park


Hello,
This is Tomoko from Shimbashi Business Garden.

How's your weekend?

One of my favorite ways of spending my spare time is taking a walk.
One day I found an interesting park when I was walking around.

It seemed just a ordinary park,but,there was  a zoo in the park!

I was very surprised and felt happy as there're many cute animals.
This zoo is managed by Edogawa-ward, so it is No entry fees. How nice isn't it?

I especially like this animal,prairie dog in the zoo. I felt so relaxed watching them.




If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,
please press 'Like!' button♪


Shimbashi Business Garden
5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
TEL 03-3459-0233
FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -
Weekdays 9:00~20:00

No comments:

Post a Comment