Pages

May 28, 2013

River night

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

It's been getting hotter in the daytime, and summer is just around the corner... unfortunately. It's been a long time since I stayed in Japan during the summer season, but I still remember that I was sweating like a pig for doing nothing but just standing on a platform waiting for my train to come everyday.

But fortunately there are some people who feel the same and are already scared of this coming summer in my shared house. Most of them are from overseas and still haven't got used to this super humid weather. So we went to a river called KARABORI-GAWA near our shared house the other night to cool off : )






We enjoyed the cool fresh air and skipping rocks in the river. By the way, skipping rocks is called MIZU-KIRI in Japanese (which I didn't remember and had to google... ) Anyway, it was very nice to know that there're at least some places where we can escape from the heat near our house during the summer season!

See you and have a wonderful rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment