Pages

Jun 7, 2013

Hello, every one. This is Maiko Yamada from Shimbashi Business Garden.

Rainy season has started already, but... No raining recently.

The other day, I visited Shiodome area and took a walk to Ginza.





Do you know where it is? I went to Hamarikyu.


It was so hot on that day like summer.


This is summerhouse. The azaleas were blooming:)


After visiting Hamarikyu, took a walk to Jyogai in Tsukiji.
I ate domburi for lunch ! It was so delicious;)



After that, visited Tsukiji Honganji.
It was so beautiful like compromise between East and West.



I felt like sightseeing on that day. With good weather, I refreshed a lot;)


Shimbashi Business Garden5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
http://www.shimbashi-bg.co.jp/en/
TEL 03-3459-0233FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -Weekdays 9:00~20:00
If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,please press 'Like!' button♪




No comments:

Post a Comment