Pages

Jun 18, 2013

Shingitei in Yotsuya

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Shinjuku Business Garden.

I usually bring and eat lunch at the office, but I go out for lunch when I work at Yotsuya Business Garden because there are so many good and reasonable places to eat around here : )

So today, I went to Shingitei, which our Yotsuya staff recommended me as the best Chinese restaurant in the area and is located only a couple of blocks away from Yotsuya Business Garden.

I had a big bowl of hot noodle topped with spicy black sesame and peanut sauce and a small bowl of chicken salad. It was quite a large portion but was only 840 yen!
And needless to say, it was so good! : 9




I know a lot of Chinese restaurants are Japanized in terms of the menus and tastes so Japanese people like it better, but I could tell that Shingitei is definitely the one that serves a real authentic Chinese Shishuan food. I'll stop by for their Spicy Mapo Tofu next time... ! : )

See you and have a wonderful rest of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment