Pages

Jul 5, 2013

Wasanbon


Hello, everyone.
This is Maiko Yamada from Shimbashi Business Garden.

I have received wasanbons which are Japanese sweets from our custmers.
I really really like this kind of sweets.

Do you know wasanbons?
It is a high grade sugar and melt smoothly in your mouth.
If you look it up on a dictionary, you can find that
there are 2 kinds of wasanbons in Japan.

First, it is from Tokushima pref and called "Awa wasanbon tou"
which I have received it this time:)
Meanwhile, it is from Kagawa pref and called "Sanuki wasanbon tou".
I don't know how those are different.... hahaha

Anyway, I have eaten them after so long!!!
SO YUMMY;)

Have a great weekends!








Shimbashi Business Garden5-25-1 Shimbashi, Minato-ku Tokyo,105-0004 Japan
http://www.shimbashi-bg.co.jp/en/
TEL 03-3459-0233FAX 03-3459-0235
- Office Hours -Weekdays 9:00~20:00
If you like Business Garden's fan-page on facebook,please press 'Like!' button♪








No comments:

Post a Comment