Pages

Nov 26, 2013

A Glass of Wine at a Standing Wine Bar near Shibuya BG!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

I've been working in Shibuya recently and trying new places to eat after work on Friday : )

So last Friday, I stopped by a standing wine bar named FUJIYA HONTEN located in just a few blocks away from Shibuya Business Garden before meeting up with my friends for dinner.

I had about an hour to kill after work so had a couple of glasses of red wine while reading a book at the bar.







The place was packed with people (because it was a Friday night!), and I was seated at the counter table at the corner, which made me stay comfortably even though I was by myself : )

It's located on the way back to the JR Shibuya station west gate from Shibuya Business Garden, so why don't you stop by for a glass of wine after work somtimes? : )


Have a great rest of the week!





No comments:

Post a Comment