Pages

Dec 5, 2013

An Order of the Sacred Treasure

Hello, This  is Meg from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.
Last month, I went to a party for my former university professor.





















He was awarded for his great academic study results and university management with an Order of the Sacred Treasure.
His last career was a president  of this university.
His former students over 100 people were gathered and celebrated his honor in University hall.

With his special permission, I touched his the Sacred Treasure at that time.
I was so proud of having a great professor.





















Since I liked his  jokes, I have would like to join his seminar at the end of the second year of my college, but his seminar was very popular, so I studied hard to pass his seminar test. However, my graduation thesis was awful!


This party was very enjoyable to spend a time with my old teacher and old  friends!


Megumi

Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment