Pages

Dec 31, 2013

Homemade Eve's Ribs

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden!

How was your Christmas holiday?
I couldn't go back to my hometown until the 27th and unfortunately couldn't spend Christmas with my family this year, so I made a small Christmas dinner at home on the Christmas Eve instead.

I cooked ribs stirred with zucchinis and mushrooms, and I named it the Eve's ribs ;p





It looks good, isn't? : ) 
The ribs were so juicy and tender because I put a lot of red wine in the soup, and I finished the rest of the wine at the dinner table : 9

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and wish you all a Happy New Year!!

We will be closed from December 28 through January 5th.
We will be open for regular business hours from January 6th.


No comments:

Post a Comment