Pages

Jan 28, 2014

The first time to visit Tokyo Skytree station !

Hello, 
I am Meg from Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.
Last week I was invited by one of my friends event
and I got off the train at Tokyo Skytree station !

Skytree  was very near, so big and beautiful!

























The other electric decoration Sorakara-chan etc.was also wonderful 
comparing to the electric decoration of the other town























I found a Moomin Cafe's back wall with their character illustration in the Tokyo Skytree station.
















To my regret, I did not have enough time to come up to the top observation deck!

Yotsuya Annex
Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed


No comments:

Post a Comment