Pages

Jan 28, 2014

Utsunomiya Pot Stickers!

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I went to watch a movie on Saturday, but before talking about it, let me talk about our last stop at our Tochigi trip that I've been talking about in my last 2 posts here! : )

After enjoying strawberry picking and visiting Nikko Tosho-gu, we stopped by in Utsunomiya, which is very famous for pot stickers : 9

There are several popular pot sticker places in the city, and we tried the most famous one called Min Min.






Loot at these crispy pot stickers! Yummm!!

Well, to be honest, I personally prefer the pot sticker with ''wings'' in Kamata, which I think is a competitive pot sticker city.
But yes, I must say that Utsunomiya pot stickers were as good as those in Kamata with a bit different style ; 9


Ok then, have a wonderful rest of the week! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment