Pages

Feb 10, 2014

A very few people at Shinjyuku dai-gado intersection

Hello, everyone!
How cold and snowy were in your town at last weekend !

I worked at Shinjuku Businessgarden on Saturday.
After work, I saw that there a very few people and cars in Shinjyuku.
This picture was taken at Shinjyuku dai-gado intersection around 6 oclock.
I've never seen there are not crowded here!



















This morning I was removed snow by using big shovel in front of Yotsuya Annex.It was hard work, but I felt sense of fun in the snow !

Yotsuya Annex
Meg


Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed



No comments:

Post a Comment