Pages

Mar 21, 2014

Senso-ji Temple in Asakusa


Hi, this is Sakura from Yotsuya Business Garden.
It's getting warmer and warmer these days in Tokyo.
It will soon be the cherry blossom season!:)

By the way, last week I went to Asakusa(Senso-ji Temple) for the first time in a while.


The nakamise street was not crowded that day.


Nio-zo.


I draw a written fortune and it said that I would have the best of luck♪


Goju-no-to(5-story Pagoda) was just beautiful!!


The dinner was Sushi!!
There are many sushi bar in Asakusa.
I went to Maguro-bito.


Looks very delicious, isn't it?


I really enjoyed Asakusa! I love this place.

There is one of our group companies named SAKURA HOTEL at Asakusa.
(Very close to Senso-ji Temple)
Please drop in when you come to Asakusa.;)

Have a nice weekend!

Sakura


Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)




-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays、Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment