Pages

May 1, 2014

Yuhuin Floral Village

Hi, This is Ryoko from Yotsuya Business Garden.

Today is the second part of my trip to Yuhuin.
There was a "Yuhuin Floral Village" which is like a small shopping mall with a little zoo.
The concept of this village is Cotswolds in England and it reminded me of my time in England.
(I had lived in England when I was 15.)

This is the entrance.


Can you believe that this is in Japan?


There were shops of "Alice in wonderland", "Shaun the sheep", "Owl shop" and all of them were my favourites!


Kiki's bakery from the film "Kiki's delivery service".


I loved to walk here. Moreover, I wanted to live here!


MINI Cooper which my mother used to drive.


And then, I went to this small zoo. So lovely, isn't it?


Here was a white owl from Harry Potter.


A goat. He was sooo cute!


At last, owls!! They were so close and I could touch and have them on my arm.


There is a small hotel here, so I want to come here again!


See you on next Thursday.

Ryoko


Entrepreneur Support Plan at Yotsuya Business Garden is now full.
However, we have other nice single rooms.
Please come to our office and have a look!














Yotsuya Business Garden TEL: 03-3358-1913



Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)


-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment