Pages

Jul 4, 2014

A spanish restaurant ’La Boquerianear’ near Business Garden Yotsuya Annex

Hello, everyone!

I went to a spanish restaurant near Business Garden Yotsuya Annex.
When I had gone to this restaurant  a while back, I  thought their dishes was not bad, but don't have any impression.

Recently, one of our customers informed me their new  lunch menu.
I was very interested in Paella, and I visited this restaurant.

Their lunch menu are including a big salad bar, hot coffee and iced tea,
some dessert,and big Paella!













'Miura vegetables' are famous brand in Kanto erea.






















Sea food taste Paella is great!


















Croque-mousieur taste is a little bit plain.









I recomend Sea food taste Paella!

La Boquerianea
http://r.gnavi.co.jp/g743217/




Yotsuya Annex
Meg

------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one/two persons available at Business Garden Yotsuya Annex!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!





Business Garden Yotusya Annex
Tel 03-5366-4700 Fax 03-5366-4701(Out side of Japan : +81-3-5366-4700)
http://www.yotsuya-bg.jp/annex/en/

Office Hours
Weekdays 9:00-20:00


Saturday, Sunday, and National holidays : Closed









No comments:

Post a Comment