Pages

Jul 17, 2014

Tennis

Hi, This is Ryoko from Yotsuya Business Garden.

We are going hold a business party of Yotsuya and Yotsuya Annex today!
It's a special gathering only limited to our customers.
More than 40 customers come and we will spend a great time.
The past reports of the party are on our Web site. Please check the site below!
(We are sorry that we only have this report in Japanese)

*The picture of the party held on this January.



By the way, I went to Hadano which is in the Kanagawa prefecture the other day.




What I did there is .......


Tennis!



This is a university's tennis court and I joined a tennis circle's practice I used to belong.


Needless to say, I had really awful muscle pains the next day.
Regular exercise is very important I learned.

See you on next Thursday.

Ryoko


Yotsuya Business Garden TEL: 03-3358-1913



Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)


-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
(Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays):Closed




No comments:

Post a Comment