Pages

Aug 26, 2014

The flower of the month of August

Hello everyone! This is Takashima from Business Garden.

We only have about a week left till the end of August,
 and it is getting cooler these days : )
Before the summer ends, I got the flower of the month of August, sunflowers!






It's very nice to see them looking at me as if saying welcome home
as I walk in my room everyday after work : )
I'm already so excited to think about what the flower of the next month will be!

Alright, have a great week everyone!

We also have vacancy in a serviced office at the moment.
If you are looking for an office, feel free to contact us.

         ↓

<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed Shibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment