Pages

Nov 19, 2014

Design Festa 2

Hi, this is Shibuya Business Garden.

How often do you write a letter or a greeting card these days?
Using e-mail, there isn't many chances to write something and send it by postal mail.

Here I have this beautiful hand made pen, which is made of glass, I got in Design Festa last weekend.





You need an ink to use this pen, so I bought a black ink.
Akiko, kemmy's Labo, is a name of an woman who made this pen and sold them at the event.

The price range was from 2,000 yen up to 8,000 yen.




 I am planning to write a greeting card with this pen this year :-)



Oh, by the way, here is what I had for my lunch on the event day.
Yummy Sasebo burger !










<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151
Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden


No comments:

Post a Comment