Pages

Nov 7, 2014

Trip to Kinugawa

Hi,this is Sakura from Yotsuya Business Garden.

It's getting colder and colder these days.
Every time the cold season come, I feel like going to a hot spring.
So last weekend, I went to go to Kinugawa hot springs and Nikko with my friend.
Today, I'd like to write about trip to Kinugawa.
Kinugawa is located in Nikko-shi, Tochigi prefecture and is well known for hot springs.
I couldn't take a photo of a hot spring but would like to show you some photos what I did in Kinugawa.

A character of Kinugawa named 『KINUTA』
You can find him everywhere in Kinugawa.
Yuba sashimi(Tofu skin)
Yuba-don
The view from a bridge
Beautiful, isn't it?
Going down the river in a boat was so fun!
                          In this season, you can see a beautiful view from a boat as well.
Rope way to Maruyama
The view from Maruyama
You can feed monkeys at Maruyama.


It was rainy in Kinugawa but I really enjoyed!
The air was so fresh and autumn leaves were beautiful.
Also I was able to recover a lot after getting in the hot spring.

I'll write about trip to Nikko on next Friday.
Have a nice weekend!


◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

★≪Yotsuya Business Garden≫New champaign for November★ 

               We offer a serviced office for 1 person for 44,280 yen(including tax).
                  This room is limited for November and only one room is available.
               It will be sold on a first come first served basis.Don't miss this great deal!!


Please contact us to get more details⇒03-3358-1913

Yotsuya Business Garden
8-37 Sanei-cho,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan 160-0008
TEL:03-3358-1913 FAX:03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan:+81-3-3358-1913)



-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturdays、Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment