Pages

Apr 11, 2015

Roppongi ark hills

Hello, how are you?

It has already finished sakura season and changed to fresh green leaves.
We posted some sakura topics on this blog, we hope you enjoyed something spring in Japan.

But!!! I couldn't go sakura viewing this year....becouse of strained my back from end of march. X(
I really really wanted to go cherry viewing so I changed the place to see sakura.
The place was not cold and I didn't need to walk for viewing!


Beautiful, isn't it?
I had a backache so just drive past under the tree.
Flowers had almost end and some leaves appears, but still breathtaking scenery.

I like sakura viewing at Ichigaya, Chidoriga-fuchi and Yasukuni but I like Roppongi too!
Where am I going to see sakura next year?

hitomi

We have a office for two persons available at Business Garden Yotsuya Annex!
If you are looking for an serviced officetelephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!

-Business Garden Yotsuya Annex-

1-6-1 Wakaba, Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,
160-0011 Japan
TEL 03-5366-4700 FAX 03-5366-4701 (Outside of Japan:+81-3-5366-4700)

-Office Hour-
Weekdays: 9:00-20:00
Saturdays, Sunday and Public holidays: Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment