Pages

Jun 1, 2015

A sightseeing in Niseko & Noboribetsu

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

It's June from today, and the rainy seaon will start soon.
Today, I'd like to continue to write about the story of my trip to Hokkaido part 2.
This time, I introduce you Niseko and Noboribetsu where I visited for the first time.

★Niseko
Niseko is a famous place for skiing in winter, but I went to Milk Kobo instead of siikng this time.
The view from Milk Kobo. Mt.Yotei was excellent! 
                               
The sweets that was being sold there were so yummy!!
I especially recommend a cheese tart in the front of this photo.
  

★Noboribetsu
Noboribetsu is one of the famous hot spring area in Hokkaido.
I chose Takimotokan which had various types of hot spring bath.It's so interesting!


Noboribetsu Jigokudani

Blue Ogre and Red Ogre

I ate many delicious things at Noboribetsu as well.

A buttered potato
                              
Live Shrimps
Sliced Scallops 
Raw Oysters 

I had a really good time there!!

Sakura

------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one person available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment