Pages

Jul 9, 2015

Hello everyone.My name is Satoe,I started to work in Business Garden Shinjuku form 1st of July.

I was very surprised about our group companies after I started to work in here.
Because I introduced Sakura Hotel to my friends who wanted to visit in Japan few month before.
(I dont know they stayed there or not...)


Recently,I grow some plants,(tomatoes,basil,okra,chilli,ect...)
I try to not use chemical for my plants,It is very difficult though.

Did you know we have group company which own Farm!!!
https://www.facebook.com/SakuraHouseJapanese/posts/932573720136050
Also this farm doesn't use chemical for veges.
I want to go there!!!


I'm looking forward to see you in Shinjuku Business Garden:-)
See you next time
Ciao Ciao

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have several offices for one person available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/


-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment