Pages

Nov 13, 2015

Tatsunoya

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

Today, let me introduce you a popular ramen shop named Tatsunoya located near Shinjuku Business Garden.The shop offers Tonkotsu Ramen(Ramen in white,milky,pork based soup).
There is always line of people waiting at lunch time like the picture below.
Looks delicious, doesn't it?I really loved the taste!!
That soup was very good that I wanted to drink every last drop of it, but I stopped myself because I don't want to get fat;(

Why don't you try it?
Have a nice weekend!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for one person is now available!
If you are looking for an office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment