Pages

Jan 19, 2016

Beautiful coloring book of a fairly tale

Hi, how is everyone?


It snowed a lot yesterday in Tokyo!
I didn't expect snow because it's been warm winter.

The temperature dropped down so quickly, didn't it?

What terrible was that the public transportation was significantly delayed and it effected many people going to work.
I was the one of those"effected people."


By the way, this is what I was doing during the past weekend.

The coloring book of a fairly tale which is made for adult!





I got color pencils, too.

It's been such a long time since I used them for color activity.





The inside of the book is like this.

Such a sensitive lines to draw.





I started coloring this picture around the noon and it takes almost a day to finish.

You need to concentrate on the complicated thin lines when coloring.




Oh, I got lots of pressure on my shoulder!

Here is an another page that I finished coloring the other day.





It is fun to do once in a while especially when you don't feel like going out.


That's all for today.


Have a nice rest of the week!









◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

 ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆◆◆ ◆

No comments:

Post a Comment