Pages

Jan 12, 2016

Shibuya Lunch "Institute of Thai cuisine"


Hi, everyone!

Institute of Thai cuisine sounds unique, doesn't it?

I found this small restaurant in Sakuragaoka area.
It takes few minutes from Shibuya Business Garden.




Lunch menu! 

All of them look good and I can't make up my mind....





Sour soup and fresh spring roll came with the main dish.




Here is my main dish, spicy minced chicken on rice with fried egg.

Omg... it came out very spicy and hot as I forgot to tell them not to make it too spicy!!




I was sweating while eating and almost gave up finishing it up.

If you are not good at spicy food, be careful when you order :(





Have a nice week!







◆◆◆ Shibuya Business Garden ◆◆◆

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/
TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closedShibuya Business Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment