Pages

Mar 10, 2016

For the first time

Hi there,this is Satoe from Shinjuku Business Garden

Do you know Ueno Park in Tokyo?
I went to there for the first time on the other day.

I wanted to see exhibition of Botticelli
But I changed my mind when I arrived in there.
































Actually it was nice and that museum is so huge!
Also cheaper than Botticelli

Then...
















Finally I started FEELCYCLE
It was fun more than I thought.
I should keep going!!!

Seeya Ciao ciao
**********************************************
Our two peoples room will be available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for an serviced office, telephone answering service,
or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us.
A quick tour is available!

Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)

http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed



No comments:

Post a Comment