Pages

Mar 19, 2016

Want to stop Hey fever

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

Spring is my favorite season, but I have hey fever so I cannot do without a mask and tissues in this season.
I'm plagued with itchy eyes, a running nose and sneezing fits every Spring...
My mother recommends me this R-1 yogurt to prevent hey fever.
She saw it on TV program and told me that the most important thing was eating it everyday.
I hope it will be effective for me to prevent hey fever.
Do you like yogurt?
If  you do, let's beat hey fever together!

Sakura

------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for 2 people will be available!
If you are looking for an office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!



Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment