Pages

Apr 19, 2016

My salad factory!



Hi, everyone!


It's been such a nice spring weather and it makes me want to go out for a walk.

I found this custom salad making place" My Salad Factroy."
You can choose your salad either "custom salad" or "signature salad."

As for custom salad, you can pick up fresh organic vegetables on the menu.
They chopped what you chose in front of you in few minutes and ready to eat.

I tried it once and totally loved it!
My favorites are salad bowls.

Salad bowls are based on short pasta or wild rice and multi-grain.
They taste great with the organic soup and their home made square-shaped breads.


<Short pasta base>




 <Wild rice and multi-grain base>




<Another wild rice and multi-grain base>





Interesting name but easy to imagine what kind of food they have.
My Salad Factory:-P






By the way, the flag in front of the place says "baked sweet potato."

It is a healthy natural desert with a bowl of salad.







Thanks for reading!

Have a nice week!









<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/

TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment