Pages

May 7, 2016

Mexican Restaurant in Roppongi

Hi, Everybody!!

This is Machiko from Yotsuya Business Garden.
How are you doing this Golden Week? Hope you`re enjoying this long holiday!!

Let me talk about my Golden Week.
I went to a Mexican restaurant in Roppongi to have lunch one day.
The name of restaurant is La cocina Gabriela Mexicana.




I had Mexican beer with Lime!! I think beer with lime is authentic Mexican style. 

 Did you know the Caesar salad is originally from Mexico?
I love this salad.
 This beef steak was a huge one. I love making tacos with lots of salsa.


Those foods are authentic and the presentation of waiters were awesome!!
I really enjoyed the the lunch.

Why don`t you go there this weekend?

Have a nice day!!


Yotsuya Business Garden8-37 Sanei-cho,

Shinjuku-ku Tokyo,160-0008 Japan

TEL  03-3358-1913FAX 03-3358-1914(Outside of Japan: +81-3-3358-1913)

- Office Hours -

Weekdays 9:00~20:00


No comments:

Post a Comment