Pages

Aug 16, 2016

Weekend getaways(1) KANAZAWA


Hi, everyone!


My first time in Kanazawa!


Using the past weekend, I took Hokuriku Shinkansen to Kanazawa where is 2.5 hours away from Tokyo.

This is the symbolic gate of Kanazawa station.





Popular fish market among tourists where you can eat seafood such as sashimi, sushi, chirashizushi, and seafood skewers.







This is chirashizushi, different kinds of sliced fish on vinegared rice.

Many of the sushi restaurants in this market, people are waiting in the long line to get in.

You had better be there at 11:00 am sharp if you don't want to wait in the line!







On my way of going to 21st century museum of contemporary art, I stopped by the Oyama temple, important cultural property.








Main hall of the temple.

<How to make a prayer>

Give a small offering, ring the bell, and bow twice, clap your hands twice, then put your hands together and pray and baw again before you leave. 







The guardian lion-dog.






 21st century museum of contemporary art is one of my destinations.

You can take a bus from Kanazawa station to get here though I walked all the way in the temperature of 89.6 degree outside.

I strongly recommend you to take a bus when you visit here on a day like this.......!






"The Swimming Pool" from above.

It almost makes me want to jump into the pool.  
(No water underneath, just the surface.)





Continue to my next blog.



Thank you for reading and have a nice rest of the week!







<Shibuya Business Garden>

http://www.shibuya-bg.jp/office/

TEL: 03-6892-1111
FAX: 03-6892-1151

Office Hours
Weekdays: 9:00 to 20:00
Saturday: 9:00 to 14:00
Sunday and Holidays: closed

No comments:

Post a Comment