Pages

Sep 16, 2016

Trip to Nagatoro 2

Hi,this is Sakura from Shinjuku Business Garden.

Continuing from my last blog, I went to Nagatoro for eating shaved ice and nagashi somen.
I write about nagashi somen(flowing noodles) this time.

This is the first time for me to eat nagashi somen.
There was very crowded same as the shaved ice shop.

You can enjoy nagashi somen while looking at the scenery there!

Nagashi somen was all you can eat for 1,000yen so we ate a lot!

Miso potato was also yum!!

Tomato was for dessert. I had a very good time with my friends:)


Have a nice weekend!

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Our serviced office for 2 people is now available at Shinjuku Business Garden!
If you are looking for a serviced office, telephone answering service, or mailbox service, please feel free to contact us. A quick tour is available!




Shinjuku Business Garden
K-1bldg 3F,7-2-6 Nishi-shinjuku,
Shinjuku-ku Tokyo, Japan 160-0023
TEL:03-6890-1111 FAX:03-6890-1151(Outside of Japan:+81-3-6890-1111)


http://www.shinjuku-bg.jp/en/

-Office Hours-
Weekdays 9:00-20:00
Saturday   9:00-14:00
(Sundays and Holidays):Closed

No comments:

Post a Comment