Pages

May 15, 2017

A380-800

hello!

how was your holidays?

I went to France !!!

From today i will talk about France but first of all,
I want to tell you what wonderful flight "A380-800" !!!

Seriously ,I'm really Otaku of airplane.

SO,PLEASE DO NOT STOP MY TALKING!!! hahaha

A380-800 is the Jumbo jet has two story airplane,
and of cause i set in the second floor!!!















there is stairs inside of this and has 3 gates!!!

usually, small one has only 1 gate but this guy has 3 gates!!!!!
















old style jumbo jet was really low ceiling at 2nd floor,
but this new one is almost same as 1st floor!!

beside of your seat, there are baggage holder!!!

so you never need to excuse to your neighbor to pick your baggage up!

















I want to talk more and more but today i should close my mouth.

from next one , i will talk about my trip in France surely!! lol


chao! from Shimbashi!

SHIMBASHI BUSINESS GARDEN

No comments:

Post a Comment